VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 13, 2008, 06:02 AM

I'm not so sure what this album arranges according to what the tracklist says on Masafumi (Clean Tears) website.

http://scx-ct.net/history_cd/list_acc1.htm

作/編曲 = Work/Arrangement
編曲 = Arrangement
作曲 = Composition

Track 9 is the only song Masafumi composes and is arranged by Aizawa. The rest of the album is arranged by Masafumi but I can't figure out since well it's not even listed on the site. Maybe I'm getting incorrect translation as to what the tracklist says but I don't see how it can't be wrong. I just left it as works for now until I can come up with a better conclusion for this album.

http://8lemo.lala.cc/

Also like to point out that Hachimitsu-Lemon appears as 'はちみつれもん' on websites. The publisher's website even shows that right next to the copyright along with the album scan on this entry. The catalog number hints that as well HLCD.

Last edited by eternal_tsukasa; Nov 15, 2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2008, 07:46 PM

After doing some more searching regarding the tracks, I think it's safe to say that the songs are indeed original. I looked at Clean Tears muzie page and even found a few of the songs that appeared on the albums he released/appeared on. Only album that I came across that mentioned the origins of the arrangement was Selfish Color that includes 2 AIR arrangements and one CLANNAD arrange. The rest were original and had arrangements of a track by Aizawa.

Selfish Color
http://scx-ct.net/history_cd/list_sel.htm

Now that I got that taken care of or at least for now until I can come across a better source like the actual album credits, I can probably continue adding this guy's discography of whatever is available. I think the Hachimitsu-Lemon distributed albums are a better bet since I can add that with no problem.

Last edited by eternal_tsukasa; Nov 15, 2008 at 07:51 PM.