VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 20, 2017, 08:39 AM

Someone please double check the games covered as well as the tracks' composers, I'm not that familiar with smups.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datschge View Post
Someone please double check the games covered as well as the tracks' composers, I'm not that familiar with smups.
Yoshimi Kudo didn't work on either of those two tunes (1, 2) for Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu. The first was Manabu Namiki and the second was Chiba.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 08:44 AM

Shioda arranging Namiki, am I dreaming?
Old May 15, 2021, 02:08 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Does anyone know if tracks 11 and 12 were swapped during production or something of the sort?
Their titles obviously imply what song is being arranged (11 seemingly being RIOT DANCE and 12 being DEVASTATING DISORDER), but listening to each song side by side makes it seem like the songs were flipped around.
I'm not really an expert on Mahou Daisakusen's music and I don't know how the songs are titled on the actual Dariusburst DLC (or if they have titles there at all?), but I felt like it was worth asking here.