VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 9, 2020, 06:59 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: disc, booklet (front, back, inside pages).

The credits in the notes section credited Tatsuya Watarai as composer and arranger for all six tracks, but the last page of the booklet credits both him and Pyu~taro Shiranui as composer and arranger. The individual song credits in the booklet do not have this information, so I've removed their names from the individual song credits in the notes section. If there is/was another source for that info, please correct me.

I've added instrumentalist credits as they appear in the booklet. For those musicians who have pages on the database, could someone please link them up? Thanks!
Old Sep 4, 2020, 04:30 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added the information that this was enclosed with the game "Itsuka, Dokoka de Ano Ameoto no Kioku". I added the price of the game based on Suruga-ya's listing. I added these alternate titles:

JAPANESE:【BeF SONG COLLECTION】いつか、どこかであの雨音の記憶

ROMAJI: 【BeF SONG COLLECTION】Itsuka, Dokoka de Ano Ameoto no Kioku

いつか、どこかであの雨音の記憶 is written very small on the bottom-left of the booklet cover.

Also, in case anyone else was wondering, BeF is pronounced just like the two letters "B F". On the back of the booklet, under the logo, it's written out in hiragana as "びい・えふ".