VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 19, 2013, 02:40 PM

-Round 0-

安東章夫 (Bassist): Akio Ando
Source 1 (It's interesting what it says in the description, that he's a very versatile bassist performing for classical, jazz and pop music. This information explains the amount and diversity of his credits as bassist, he plays all kinds of basses)
Source 2 (Credited under kanji and romanized form)
Source 3 (Credited along with Jun Saito and Kazuki Chiba, also contrabassists credited on this album)

赤池治 (Contrabassist): Koji Akaike
Source 1 (In spite of what it says on the booklet, there is no credits as contrabassist for anyone named 赤池治, so I think someone forgot to include "光" to write his name completely. It goes without saying that he has collaborated several times with the other bassists of this album)

高橋岳史 (Trumpeter): Takefumi Takahashi
Source 1 (Obvious DrillSpin reference)
Source 2 (Another mention of this artist with a reading of his name)
Source 3 (Only credit in his romanized form, but he's already credited here as 高橋岳史 for that same live event).

中村敬子 (Violinist): Keiko Nakamura
Source 1 (Already discussed)
Source 2 (Here, for example, she's credited on her romanized form and here you can see the same album with the credits in kanji)

菊地和也 (Cellist): Tomoya Kikuchi
Source 1 (Easy enough, just take a look at the booklet and you'll see that someone incorrectly transcribed 知 as 和)

Last edited by isdapi; Apr 19, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 05:14 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Nice! Good findings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdapi View Post
菊地和也 (Cellist): Tomoya Kikuchi
Source 1 (Easy enough, just take a look at the booklet and you'll see that someone incorrectly transcribed 知 as 和)
My mistake... I noticed that I made the same mistake here and here. Anyway, I've corrected all these credits.