VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 26, 2013, 06:46 PM

The back of the album has the following credit:

演奏:キソグフィルハーモニーオーケストラ (I'm pretty sure that's how it's written, but I will add the scan later to confirm)

I know this lists the performer, but I'm not sure what it is.
Some sort of Philharmonic Orchestra? King Philharmonic Orchestra?

There are some other credits mentioned in the booklet as well, but probably nothing that essential. Nevertheless, I can add the scans later.

Last edited by Muikea; Oct 26, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 04:38 AM
VGMdb Staff

キングフィルハーモニーオーケストラ would indeed be King Philharmonic Orchestra. I added an artist entry for it since we didn't have one. And scans are always great
Old Apr 21, 2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muikea View Post
There are some other credits mentioned in the booklet as well, but probably nothing that essential. Nevertheless, I can add the scans later.
And here, half a year later, I've finally added the scans...

Regarding the "Insert Front" and "Insert Back", those are the pictures of a folded piece of paper (unfolded for the scan) that is within the booklet cover (the booklet has no attached pages to it). I'm not completely sure what's the best term for that folded piece of paper, but somehow I ended with the aforementioned "Insert". But maybe there's some other/better term for it?

Anyways, that insert has quite a bit of writing, and most of it I can't translate, but there seems to be at least some information regarding different releases.

I've managed to pick up the information for the following releases: KICA-55, KITA-55, KIDA-14 & KISA-14, and I've updated them into the database.

Besides those, I can't tell whether it has anything else noteworthy in it. But perhaps someone more fluent with the language would like to take a look.