VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 30, 2014, 07:39 PM

Track 19, 可もなく不可もなく, is only a character off from 可もなく不可もなし, which Tangorin says means "neither good nor bad". Is that close enough?

Also 喜楽 seems to mean something along the lines of "relax". Maybe "relaxation" would fit the theme of titles better?

Also I don't know anything about Japanese and 瑠紫琉 has me really tricked as to how it's murasaki. 瑠 and 琉 seem to be the same according to various dictionaries (ryuu or ru, meaning "precious stone" or something) and 紫 is shi, but then also possibly murasaki by itself. Really weird.

Last edited by Hellacia; Nov 30, 2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
Trusted Editor

瑠紫琉 is "Rushiru" and it appears to be a character in the game
There's a picture of the reading here http://www.animecharactersdatabase.c...er.php?id=1245

可もなく不可もなく has a dictionary entry. Could be along the lines of 'neither good nor bad' or perhaps 'neither a lot nor a little'
http://thesaurus.weblio.jp/content/%...81%AA%E3%81%8F

As for 喜楽, no idea, could be a name, could be a place or a term that has to do with 'comfort / ease / relaxation'
Old Dec 1, 2014, 01:20 AM

Ah, good find on the reading, I searched around for one just a little but immediately got discouraged when the site I found took me to a page saying JAPAN ONLY :'(

Yeah, the fact that anything could be a name is hard when a game is obscure like this. It makes it difficult to research. Thanks for checking these out.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 06:26 AM

Definition of 可もなく不可もなく is "not particularly good nor bad; normal; okay"

Definition of 喜楽 is 喜び楽しむこと "to happily enjoy doing something". I'd just go with "delight".