VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:03 PM
Trusted Editor

There are some small English translation differences here than what is typically seen on these albums, most notably the following:

Sea of Corruption --> Sea of Decay, as translated on the English translation on the recent bluray, and the English translation of the Manga
Resphoina --> Despoina, since even though the katakana is "Resufina", the greek character is named Despoina (variations: Despoena, Despoine).

I left Apollon as Apollon since that is an acceptable variation of the greek name.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:30 PM

acceptable variation = french
Old Mar 9, 2011, 06:10 PM
Trusted Editor

I decided to stick with "Resphoina" since I've seen it transcribed in English in 3 different albums now.