VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 16, 2021, 09:20 AM

Default Star Command Soundtrack (C273-5001)

I know it's probably not usual to make requests like this, but hopefully this may be an exception since I am working directly with Douglas Wood, the original designer of Star Command, and we have legal rights to the music. I am helping him compile material related to his games (Phantasie, etc.) for an archival project which may involve making sequel to his game(s). I have searched everywhere in the USA and Japan and cannot find this CD anywhere (not even download or scans). We're also wanting someone with the physical CD so that we can get a scan of the linear notes to have them translated into English. Can anyone help with this? I don't expect volunteers, so I'm willing to pay for any time involved in scanning, and I can provide any necessary information showing that we have the rights.

Thank you,
Andrew
Old Jul 16, 2021, 08:38 PM

Best I could find right now:
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o466415385
Old Jul 18, 2021, 09:16 AM

Thank you. I actually came across that, but that's sadly the casette version, and not the CD version.