VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 27, 2010, 10:18 AM

Alias: 3D (Street Fighter II Turbo [SNES])

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oVgFVQDY8M at 1:29 --> Specifically credited as Yuki "3D" Satomura

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Jun 29, 2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 09:13 PM

I wish she created more stuff like "Demon's Crest"'s

Oh! and good find there kyubihanyou
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:39 AM

I don't think she did Demon's Crest. It was Gargoyle's Quest II (it's two different composers). I really enjoy her contributions. I went down her Capcom Database file and listened to all her compositions. Definitely some of the best I've heard, along with Yuko Takehara whom she collaborated a lot with. I'm sure many people couldn't relate to her change in style (as seen in her 2 R-Type games[shout out to Hiya! for Super R-Type]), but I still find those enjoyable. I wonder whatever happened to her. I've been wanting to get in touch. I think she stopped updating her website.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 05:19 AM

She did not do Demon's Crest. Toshihiko Horiyama did: https://twitter.com/ippo_yamada/status/25941407848

That was false information spread around the internet that I was trying to debunk for years. She used to have a blog that she posted to pretty frequently. Mostly cat pictures and food if I remember correctly. 8-) I've tried contacting her twice, but with no luck. I'm not sure if she is fluent enough in English.

I, too, adore her style. It's unique.