VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jul 25, 2015, 01:31 PM

It seems that CHz provided credit for the individual composition and arrangements. I don't know the source for that information and despite whether it is correct or not, it should be noted that in the booklet the unit A3 is credited as a whole, instead of everyone individually. Also, the composers are not listed. Only the following is provided:

Quote:
A3 are
Shinji Orito (Key)
Magome Togoshi (Key)
VWN (RAM)
Kazuya Takase (I've)
OdiakeS (Ecnemuse)
Natsumi Waji (Ecnemuse)

M-02
Words: Key
Music: Shinji Orito
Arrange: Kazuya Takase (I've)
Singer: Ria

M-09
Words & Music: Key
Arrange: Shinji Orito

M-10
Words: Key
Music & Arrange: Magome Togoshi
Old Jul 25, 2015, 01:56 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaichou View Post
It seems that CHz provided credit for the individual composition and arrangements.
Nope, all I did was add (the parentheticals) and change "Lia" to "Ria" as printed. The info was probably copy/pasted from Chudah's Corner when the album was submitted.

The songs all have the same titles as on the original soundtrack so composition can be easily verified, but I have no idea where the specific arranger credits come from (a Key or Visual Art's webpage maybe, though I couldn't find anything in a quick archive search).
Old Jul 25, 2015, 02:06 PM

"Enclosed with the first edition of Key's visual novel AIR"

it's enlcosed with a book?
1 month before the game release, I guess publication & original work should be chosen maybe?
Old Jul 25, 2015, 02:06 PM

Ah, apologies, I misread. Well, after looking further, it must be Wikipedia then:

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Air_soundtracks#Ornithopter
Phonograph, a visual novel is a game.

Last edited by Kaichou; Jul 25, 2015 at 02:08 PM.