VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 6, 2010, 09:59 PM

Added some scans, and I don't think we really need the JIS-encoded track list. It's labeled Japanese, but it's all in English, so I just added one with normal Roman characters.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 12:05 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I hope I didn't misled you with our previous conversation... I think it's always preferable to substitute JASCII with regular ASCII unless there is really hard evidence against it (hard as in "I am totally, 100% sure, backed up with many sources this HAS to be JASCII" I'd say). Not only ASCII looks much better but it's preferable for searchs and stuff.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 02:55 PM

Right, well I changed this one because I didn't think having JASCII for a fully English tracklist made much sense in this case, especially because it doesn't even look like JASCII on the original artwork (so I couldn't even argue "well I really think they typed this in JASCII here", I'd say it's pretty clearly a typical Roman font). But naturally I wouldn't substitute , for 、 even if they're both "commas" (they're visibly different characters).
Old Nov 29, 2010, 01:24 PM
Trusted Editor

Hmm...

Yuri Kasahara is credited as vocalist in the notes field, which conforms with the information from the booklet (page 3).

However she isn't mentioned in the artist infomations. At least not as performer, but she IS mentioned as lyricist. Now the notes field says that Chiaki Ishikawa is the lyricist. But that information doesn't seem to come from the booklet, or I'm just blind

Any ideas?
Old Dec 26, 2022, 02:41 AM

Just to confirm, "str." is just short for "strings," right?