VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 21, 2011, 07:37 AM

Default Song used in Tekken Hybrid trailers

Hello everyone,

I have a strange question to ask, but I can't seem to find the answer on my own. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if a certain song is on either the Tekken Blood Vengeance OST or the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 OST? It would seem logical that these would be the only two soundtracks that it could be found on. It's this heavy metal/techno song played during the trailers advertising for the Tekken Hybrid collection. It sounds really cool, but it seems like it was only made for promotion and thus is not a "real" song on any Tekken soundtrack. If anyone has these albums and knows that it's on them, please let me know. The song, as far as I know, doesn't have a name. You can find it on Youtube under "Tekken Hybrid:Song Intro [Extended Version]" as it should be the first post when searched. Again, sorry for the strange question, knowing my luck it isn't on either of the two...

Thanks!