VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 6, 2012, 04:39 PM

Default Pokemon Pinball music credits, and the lack thereof

I've been trying to look up sources for the credits to Pokemon Pinball for several days now, with no luck at all. The music definitely sounds like an Ichinose production, replete with arrangements of anime and game music in addition to some early melodies that would later be turned into BGM in later Pokemon games, but I've got no concrete evidence. Anyone else have anything to say on the matter? It might not be a bad idea to check the ROM files.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
The music definitely sounds like an Ichinose production
I agree entirely. I'd bet money on it being his work, it has his style all over it.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 10:18 AM

It really does, and now the only way I can think of to identify if it was his work is to ask him about the project in an interview. The time for that's coming up, I'd say!