VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 5, 2013, 05:59 AM

The titles for these entries are a bit misleading. I assume SURP-0003 refers to the normal jacket ver. (which doesn't have a pic yet), while the ~04 is the Machigerita jacket.

As far as I can tell from the announcement page the Machigerita jacket version is not limited, that is just for the LE set. Where did those catalog numbers come from?

It is being sold at Nico Nico Chokaigi, but it's already up for preorder/reserve on Surpara. Got me the LE set already ordered