VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 9, 2016, 11:37 AM

Default The Legend of Zelda Symphony of The Goddesses DVD/CD Release

I attended the Legend of Zelda Symphony of The Goddesses concert in Costa Mesa, California last night (Wednesday May 8 2016). A representative from Jason Michael Paul Productions informed me that they are planning to release a combined DVD/CD release of the Symphony of The Goddesses concert. He stated that they had recorded one of their Los Angeles, California shows and that they had about an hour and fifty minutes of music to choose from for it. He stated it was slated to be released in mid 2016, and that they were currently in discussions with Nintendo in regards to the licensing and legalities of it. He also told me that it would be available for sale to the general public and that those signed up for the newsletter would receive notification of when it would become available to purchase.

Has anyone else heard of this and could confirm it or add more details about it? Also, should an entry for it be made even though all we have to go i\on is what I am posting about it? (And let's be honest here... I might have just dreamt this all up; ingesting buffalo chicken before going to sleep has given me strange dreams before ;-)!)