VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 4, 2020, 03:42 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I got a sealed copy of the game with this soundtrack (and drama disc). I added images: game box (front, spine), three pages from the game booklet (showing lyrics and credits for the vocal themes, and staff list), case front & back (sealed), booklet (front, back, front & back), and disc.

There is no Obi and no back/tray.

I added a few more music production credits in the notes section.

Edit: I translated the track list into English.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Jul 4, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old Jul 4, 2020, 03:55 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Also, to shed a little light on why the first two tracks are the same. I just listened and they are the same song but with different lyrics. I'm not sure why there are two versions, but the game booklet (pg. 8) has the lyrics as they are sung in track 1. Track 2 version's lyrics aren't written anywhere.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 05:46 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

On page 8 and 9 of the game booklet, it specifically credits Sweets Tankentai (YURIA) for the OP and ED themes. I've added her as a performer. Can someone please link her to this album? Thanks!

YURIA: https://vgmdb.net/artist/89

Edit: I accidentally added her to the lyricists field at first, so please just remove that.