VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 26, 2016, 10:22 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Okay, so I just amended the tracklist to the "child album" I just created to match as it appears on the digital release (mostly changing punctuation from dash to colon ... some other minor changes).

Well that apparently affected the parent album and other children. I should've added a separate tracklist as English (Digital) and set it as the default tracklist showing specifically for this release.

But in looking at history, my tracklist edit doesn't appear as a history entry that I can just undo. Can any other admins see this?
Old Mar 26, 2016, 11:49 AM
VGMdb Staff

Yeah it's cool, your edit was for the master release tracklist (8110) so it appears there. I hope it's fine now. A new tracklist for the Steam release added too. Also selected PC as a represented platform here by the magic of unstitching & stitching it again (thanks to Illidan for the tip IIRC).

Last edited by Efendija; Mar 26, 2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2016, 05:59 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Thanks for the admin magic Ef and Ill by extension!
Old Mar 26, 2016, 11:49 PM
VGMdb Staff

No prob although admin powers aren't needed here, I believe you and I got the same db access level, it's just that I've learned to wrestle with these a bit more often I guess.

Anyway, really nice the Cave games finally arrive on Steam as well.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 08:12 AM

I've added the recent iTunes release of the Deathsmiles OST under this entry, not sure if the notes should be updated to reflect that or should be left as it is.