VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 30, 2020, 01:24 PM

Question Need help identifying some video game MIDIs, Part III - The Last One

I hope I'm not annoying you guys with these threads, but there's one last MIDI I need identified: https://anonfiles.com/z6HctfNeo5/MIDI_rar
Anyone?
Old Oct 9, 2020, 04:58 AM

bit of Google-Fu and I've come up with: Legend of Queen Opala II
Old Oct 9, 2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenissimusDux View Post
bit of Google-Fu and I've come up with: Legend of Queen Opala II
Uh, yeah, that's where I found it, but the MIDI was taken from a site like VGMusic and I'm looking for the original song.
Old Oct 10, 2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertDankMemeHere View Post
Uh, yeah, that's where I found it, but the MIDI was taken from a site like VGMusic and I'm looking for the original song.
Uh, yeah, you did ask for it to be identified.

What more information are you specifically after? Do you simply want a trackname? Do you know this MIDI not to be an original composition for that game and you want to know what it's an arrangment of? or something else?

It seems to be fairly obscure so I suggest you contact the game creator, @SweGabe on Twitter or via her blogspot. She seems to be fairly active and might be able to help if you ask politely.

EDIT: pronouns

Last edited by SerenissimusDux; Oct 11, 2020 at 10:39 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2020, 10:46 PM

Yes, I'm looking for the game and track name of the song the MIDI was based on.
I did contact Swegabe before even making my first thread here on this topic, and she (yes, she's a girl) said she doesn't have the files with the original filenames and/or metadata anymore, but that they were all taken from video game MIDI sites.
I was able to recognize most of the other tracks, and the people here were very helpful in identifying the ones I didn't know in the previous threads, but alas, this one remains a mystery.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 10:39 AM

Oh ok, cool. Apologies, I didn't see your initial post so missed the following context:

Quote:
These MIDIs were used in the adult RPG Maker "Legend of Queen Opala" games. I was able to identify most of them, but these few still elude me. (Some of these will probably seem obvious, and I'll be really embarrassed )
Could someone with a lot more experience in listening to video game soundtracks help me identify the titles and sources of each of these tracks? I know they were downloaded from sites like VGMusic, but they lack proper tags or names.
I've been trying to find these for literally years now and would greatly appreciate any help I could get.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 06:29 PM

You're good, bro.
Old Oct 13, 2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenisimusDux View Post
Oh ok, cool. Apologies, I found total curve very helpful and didn't see your so missed the following context:
TBH i didnt saw that too. Thanks

Last edited by ic0ngam3r; Aug 22, 2022 at 12:10 AM.

Tags
h-game, midi, missing tags, missing titles, rpg maker xp