VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 27, 2021, 08:49 PM

Not going to lie, not too big on acoustic arrangements; however, I have to admit they have picked some very curious tracks for arrangement, at least when it comes to the first SaGa Frontier.

Last Battle -T260G-
Asellus's Theme
Battle #5
ALONE
Battle #1

I honestly don't know what you'd do with "Last Battle -T260G-" or "Battle #5" (they're pretty iconic in their original forms) but I'd be interested in hearing it.

"ALONE" seems to me to be a great choice, and I'd love to hear an alternate take on it considering the original has been drilled in my head from all the grinding I've done in the Shrike Bio Lab over the last 22 years.

That said, I have to admit that "Battle #1" (the original take) is a track I've grown to hate, for the exact same reason as ALONE. I've heard it WAY to much, but it's not like it's the only normal battle theme I or anyone else has grown to hate from playing the game to death.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I've been playing the remaster and I don't believe "Asellus's Theme" is ever used in-game. Not pointing that out to bash it; just want to say I like it despite that.