VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 1, 2011, 03:00 PM

I've edited the notes for this album (and also the tracklisting) because at first I thought it was all in uppercase letters, but if you look carefully there's a intended style on them. So I've edited the tracklisting twice and then some parts of the album notes.

For example "daiki kasho" always appears credited like this on all the GRAN TURISMO soundtracks, and if you look carefully on the credits of the last two songs from DISC 1 NERO, his name is without uppercase letters.

The case of aMâ„¢[aem] is quite interesting too. If you look carefully, "aem" is written on the same size than the first "a", but "M" is bigger.

MajanoX, who sent the title to Polyphony Digital for the contest, also appears with a uppercase "X" and so on.

It's a bit hard to see at first, but there's a clear capitalization style there.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 06:43 AM

I've noticed alot of tracks are missing from this soundtrack especially the actual racing tracks. It seems to be mostly menu bgm and licenses etc.
My question is are there are any GT5 soundtracks out there that have the bgm used during the actual races as these are in my opinion alot better.
Cheers guys and gals