VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 17, 2008, 04:42 AM
VGMdb Administrator

This tracklist differs from those published around the web, but I PM'd Lucy, and she says that the changes that she made match the tracklist given in the booklet.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 09:47 PM

Am I the only one who prefers the NES music over the FDS ones? I find that extra channel to be too loud.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi QuestMaster View Post
Am I the only one who prefers the NES music over the FDS ones? I find that extra channel to be too loud.
Wow. I never even knew there was a difference between the FDS and NES versions until I read your post - although I should have have guessed. I'll have to check out the NES version to hear the difference, but because this version is the first version I heard (I've never played the game even though I know what it entails) nothing here bugs me.

Okay, I checked it out; holy crap, that echo is weird as hell to me.

However, I will admit that the extra channel in the title theme on the Metroid disc drives me absolutely batty, so I can see where you're coming from.