VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 18, 2012, 11:00 PM

While there's no mention of Goteki on the bandcamp website, I believe the game mentions Goteki performing "Who's the Mummie !". Also, I believe the title in the game is "Who's the Mummy 'Temple'". In fact, there are various minor differences with the titles between the soundtrack and the game.

Point being, is it worth mentioning all of this in the notes? Also, this version of the soundtrack is missing various tracks in the game (I'm guessing tracks that the other composers composed, but missing some notable tracks such as "Mind the Gap 'Subway'", "Like a Robot", and "Venice").

I'm guessing Mind the Gap and Like a Robot were excluded as they're Goteki tracks, and Venice is actually based on the classical composition "Funeral of Queen Mary" by H. Purcell.

Last edited by Cainf; Aug 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM.