VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > News and Announcements
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2008, 12:10 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Default Artist Profile Updates

Artist discographies can now be separated into two parts, original discography and featured work. Featured work refers to derivative albums (particularly doujins) that include arranged or remixed tracks without the involvement of the original composer. Moreover, ratings for featured work are not tallied into an artist's weighted album rating. Staff can designate an artist credit as "featured" in the artist assignment interface using the checkbox next to the role selection dropdown.

Refback links next to the visitor counter are now active on both album and artist pages, so you can click on them if available to display a list of incoming URLs.