VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 10, 2010, 03:08 AM

A recent edit added the track times, so would anybody be willing to confirm there are eventually two bonus tracks at the end of each disc, like the original Japanese release? It also indicates there is another printing from a different publisher, which may deserve its own entry rather than a mention within this album's note.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 08:22 AM

I own both physical versions of the album. The domestic version doesn't feature the bonus tracks.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 09:15 AM

Thanks for the confirmation. I wonder if Soulfood Music is just an European distributor of this album (in this case, yeah, it'd be better to keep it in the note).
Old Sep 15, 2010, 09:33 AM

It would seem so. They seem to list most of Sumthing Else's catalog.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 11:48 AM

Yep, they just distribute the stuff in Europe what Sumthing Else releases so even the catalogue number is the same.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 10:13 AM

I'm really confused about Reo Uratani who's listed in the booklet as a composer but don't appears in the track breakdown. Should we add him to the composer info?
Old Feb 6, 2011, 05:33 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamu-Sumo View Post
I'm really confused about Reo Uratani who's listed in the booklet as a composer but don't appears in the track breakdown. Should we add him to the composer info?
Can you post more about what the booklet says? Does the booklet contain the track breakdown without Reo Uratani and then list Reo Uratani as a composer elsewhere, or does it just have the composer list without a breakdown?

The current composer breakdown came from the retailer Tsutaya's credits for the Japanese version. The game also credits Reo Uratani as a composer. Revoc posted stuff about this in the thread for the Japanese album: https://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3372.

I think it's definitely worth mentioning in the album's notes that Uratani is credited as a composer but not actually assigned to any tracks, if that's indeed the case.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:52 AM

Unfortunately there's no breakdown in the booklet, just an info who was involved in the soundtrack and therefore Uratani is mentioned as a composer. :/
Old Feb 12, 2011, 03:36 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Thanks for checking. I added a note to the album about Uratani.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 07:18 AM

I was disappointed with the amount of typos found on the English localization of the CD... that, and it seemed like the USPS played a bad game of catch with my copy, as it arrived in awful shape.

Anyway, should notes be added about the typos? I notice that some other albums include that info:

1.14 should (probably) be: "Earth Sand and Fiery Winds / Barroth"
1.17 should be: "Trap of the Muddy Stream / Gobul"
1.22 I have no idea what a "sparl" is... apparently that's not a real word. Hmm.
1.26 should be "The Lunar Abyss"
Old Apr 30, 2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdragonxx View Post
Anyway, should notes be added about the typos? I notice that some other albums include that info:

1.14 should (probably) be: "Earth Sand and Fiery Winds / Barroth"
1.17 should be: "Trap of the Muddy Stream / Gobul"
1.22 I have no idea what a "sparl" is... apparently that's not a real word. Hmm.
1.26 should be "The Lunar Abyss"
Go right ahead; that's what the notes section is for. The key is leaving the errors in the tracklist no matter how false they are.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 11:29 AM

"Corrected" the misprint on 1-02: Invitation to the Guild to Intivation.

Also added some tracks to the typo section in the notes.

Last edited by JHAKRI; Apr 7, 2019 at 08:24 AM.