VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 23, 2015, 08:10 AM

Default Played CoD Modern Warfare 2? Fancy taking part in research?

Permission to post granted by Gigablah

Gamers!
I am recruiting participants to take part in a research study I am conducting as part of my Doctorate in Forensic Psychology. The study is looking at the differences in motivations, personality differences, and behavioural outcomes based on choices made in video games. Participants need to have played Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. If you would like further details or to take part in the study, follow the link below:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1752216/MW2

The questionnaire should take no more than 20 minutes to complete

Please be aware, in order to prevent “thread bumping” I will not be replying to anything else posted on this thread. If you wish to contact me to discuss the study, please use the contact details provided from the study page.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at this post.

Tags
call of duty, psychology, research, video game