VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 1, 2014, 06:52 AM

This is missing a performance credit and an arrangement credit. In the booklet under the lyrics to the Japanese "Kiss Me Good-Bye" the person credited for electric guitar and chorus is not listed and the string arranger isn't either.

The writing credits for "A Whiter Shad of Pale" now include Matthew Fisher after a court ruled in his favor in an authorship suit. He did not claim to have written any lyrics though, just contributed a chord sequence, so it should be fine to not add him in the lyrics field.

It's also not letting me add a Japanese tracklist because it wants me to put something for the second disc even though the English tracklist only has one disc.

Last edited by _if; Feb 1, 2014 at 07:02 AM.