VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 6, 2008, 04:02 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I rejected a bunch of edits to the tracklist. When we have a cover scan, then we go with the wording that's on there.

If the voices for M. Bison, Vega, and Balrog are indeed indicated incorrectly on the tracklist, then it should be explained in the notes field, but the tracklist needs to match what's on the cover or in the liner notes.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 06:29 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
If the voices for M. Bison, Vega, and Balrog are indeed indicated incorrectly on the tracklist, then it should be explained in the notes field, but the tracklist needs to match what's on the cover or in the liner notes.
In the overseas version of SF2, the names of those characters were swapped. M. Bison became Balrog, Balrog became Vega, and Vega became M. Bison. So, the tracklist is technically correct, as the soundtrack was released in Japan, but to the rest of us, those tracks seem miscredited. I'll add a note.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 04:38 AM
VGMdb Administrator

That explains everything, though switching the names around is pretty bizarre.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 08:51 AM

If I remember correctly, they did it to avoid potential legal issues, since the Japanese M.Bison was obviously modeled after Mike Tyson. I guess they thought they were safe in Japan, but didn't want to take the risk here in the US.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 09:37 AM

Querying the composer credits of this CD. They're widespread and I also use them, but I have issues with them. Here are the game credits for the Arcade versions of Street Fighter:

- Street Fighter - Yoshihiro Sakaguchi
- Street Fighter II - Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe
- Super Street Fighter II - Syun Nishigaki, Isao Abe

On this basis, I assume Sakaguchi's contribution is limited to a reprise from the original Street Fighter. I don't here much in Capcom Game Music Vol. 3 though I haven't listened extensively? He had left Capcom way before Super Street Fighter II was made.

Secondly, who is Tetsuya Nishimura? Not a Capcom employee I've ever heard of. I assume he was mistaken for Syun Nishigaki who composed most of the new tracks in Super Street Fighter II?

I should have spotted these inconsistencies sooner, but I didn't know that much about Capcom music until recently and still can't be 100% sure of my suspicions.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 08:59 AM

Looking more into this, it seems Tatsuya Nishimura was a sound effects designer at Capcom. Sakaguchi, Nishimura, Abe, and Shimomura were credited as responsible for the sound design of the Super Nintendo version of The World Warrior. These were super-condensed credits with no separate composition credits, but the music reused the Arcade version of the game. Sakaguchi and Nishimura were actually sound programmer and sound effects designer respectively as confirmed by the more elaborate credits for Street Fighter II Turbo.

The limitations of the original credits extend beyond crediting true sound designers as composers. Super Street Fighter II Turbo contained new tracks mainly created for the five new characters. The reliable Arcade-History and MobyGames both credit Syun Nishigaki and Isao Abe as being responsible for the music. Isao Abe's role includes both new compositions and reprises; if his contribution were only reprises, Yoko Shimomura (who is confirmed in several albums to have confirmed all the character themes but Abe's Sagat) would have been credited too.

I'm pretty sure that SNESMusic was the original source of the album composition credit given their SPC set is over five years old and they misspell Tatsuya Nishimura as Tetsuya Nishimura. Not a good idea to use SNESMusic as the source since the score is from the Arcade game not the Super Nintendo port. The Super was to show the game was awesome not to show it would eventually by destined for the Super Nintendo. Besides Nobuo Ouchi and Toshio Kajino were the sound designers this time.

And that solved, I change the credit to 'Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe, Syun Nishigaki'.

Last edited by Chris; Sep 7, 2008 at 09:04 AM.
Old Sep 7, 2008, 09:17 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Eventually we'll probably add some new roles to the linking system, including things like sound design.

I've linked up the artists based on your latest edit.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:02 PM

"As far as i know, Yoko only worked on the CPSI version of the game [Hyper Street Fighter II], it was mentioned that she did all but 3 songs in the original SF2. She had no involvement in SSFII, she was only credited because she was responsible for the tracks alone, same with isao abe, but if i am not mistaken, Syu Nishigaki was responsible for the SSFII Arrangements as well as the new themes that were non-existant in the CPS1 games."
-CosmoBuggi

*Note: CPS2 Hyper Street Fighter II = Super Street Fighter II = Super Street Fighter II Turbo

I'd say that since this is just an enhanced version of the original Street Fighter II, it would only make perfect sense that Isao would arrange the three he worked on (Sagat Stage, Here Comes a New Challenger, and Round Start/VS) and that Syun essentially replaced Yoko. As for all the new compositions (Fei Long having been confirmed), I think Syun did them all as well; they all have the same sound as the majority of the character themes.

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Sep 13, 2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:58 PM
VGMdb Staff

I agree, Shimomura made all the composition of the first Street Fighter II episode (The World Warriors) except Sagat's theme (by Abe) and I think another non-character theme (I have to check this cause I'm not sure). Then the music was also used for all CPSI Street Fighter II episodes.
The CPSII themes of the old characters are not simple arrangements but most of them were reworked in some parts to take advantage of the QSOUND system of the CPSII hardware; try listening the CPSI theme of Guile and after the CPSII counterpart.
Anyway I think we can't put Shimomura in the composer field, but we can put in the notes something like "original composition made by Shimomura" only for reference.
Unfortunately the booklet of this album credited all the composition to a generic "Capcom Sound Team Alph Lyra". Damn, it's time to buy a scanner since most SF albums lacks of infos.

P.S.
In terms of audio, "Hyper Street Fighter II" on CPSII hardware is a simple "Super Street Fighter II Turbo" that contains the CPSII soundtrack and also the CPSI one with also Cammy, T.Hawk, Dee Jay, Fei Long and Akuma theme on CPSI version; it also contains an additional third instrumental arranged soundtrack in the port PS2 version and If I remember correctly also on the arcade.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 08:32 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by depa View Post
Anyway I think we can't put Shimomura in the composer field, but we can put in the notes something like "original composition made by Shimomura" only for reference.
There is a way to credit artists like that ("featured", shows the artist in blue), but there hasn't been much agreement on its use. For now let's leave the original composers.

Quote:
Unfortunately the booklet of this album credited all the composition to a generic "Capcom Sound Team Alph Lyra". Damn, it's time to buy a scanner since most SF albums lacks of infos.
Isn't there some kind of liner notes/composer talk in the booklets? Several Capcom albums have credits hidden in these. Ex. Nishigaki did Feilong according to this.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:22 PM

-Based on the fact that Abe almost always goes after Sagat when he's involved in sound production (SFII, SFZero, SFZero3), I've come to the conclusion that Abe also handles this version of Sagat Stage, especially since it's just an upgrade of the original version. The same can be said of the other two themes he did in SFII. Syun, on the other hand, is merely filling the void left by Yoko's departure whilst composing a few new songs that also sound like they're from Shimomura as opposed to Abe.

Quote:
P.S.
In terms of audio, "Hyper Street Fighter II" on CPSII hardware is a simple "Super Street Fighter II Turbo" that contains the CPSII soundtrack and also the CPSI one with also Cammy, T.Hawk, Dee Jay, Fei Long and Akuma theme on CPSI version; it also contains an additional third instrumental arranged soundtrack in the port PS2 version and If I remember correctly also on the arcade.
[PLEASE SKIP TO BOTTOM]

-Yes, but Hyper Street Fighter II was released long after SSFII and SSFII Turbo. Doesn't this mean that the CPS1 versions of Cammy, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Fei Long, and Gouki never officially existed until the release of HSFII, or were they still found within the arcade/CPS2 versions of SSFII and SSFII Turbo?

The closest-sounding to the CPS1 versions of the five characters were the SNES versions (arranged by Ippo Yamada [?]), which would make Ippo the creator of the CPS1 versions and Syun the creator of the CPS2 versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3fSt2qM7Q - SSFII Cammy (SNES) [Has cymbal crash 5 seconds in] - Ippo Yamada (?) [Through RTRZ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dByX0MDUzNA - HSFII Cammy (CPS1) [Has cymbal crash 5 seconds in] - Syun Nishigaki (?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKYCv68VQM - SSFII Cammy (GEN) [Definitely NOT this one due to lack of cymbal in beginning] - Tadashi Joukagi, Setsuo Yamamoto (?) [No credits]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcZEpGVAPig - SSFIIT Cammy (3DO) [Definitely NOT this one due to an added piece 8 seconds in] - Ippo Yamada (?) [Through RTRZ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T72v_OPkBHw - SSFII/SSFIIT/HSFII Cammy (ARC/CPS2) - Syun Nishigaki

Furthermore, the CPS1/ARC versions of characters originating from SFII are EXACTLY the same as those on HSFII's CPS1 soundtrack, so in theory, anything close to CPS1 is just as good for the new-to-SSFII tracks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQw-a8sApLQ - SFII (ARC/CPS1) Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Hb4TKLOts - HSFII (CPS1) Ryu

Different version credits
*SFII + SFIIT (ARC/CPS1/CPS Changer) = Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe [MD]; Yoshihiro Sakaguchi, Tatsuya Nishimura [SD]
*SFII': SCE + SFII: RE (ARC/CPS1/CPS Changer) = Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe [Sound]; Yoshihiro Sakaguchi, Tatsuya Nishimura [SE] <--- Same as SFII + SFIIT (ARC/CPS1/CPS Changer)
*SFII (SNES) = Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe [MD]; Yoshihiro Sakaguchi [SSD]; Tatsuya Nishimura [SED] <----All collectively credited as "Sound Design" [SD]; SFIIT (SNES) [which is almost 100% the same in terms of music and sound effects] correctly breaks them down.
*SFII (PC-DOS/C64) = David Lowe [Music & Sound]
*SFII': SCE (GEN and SMS) = Tadashi Joukagi, Setsuo Yamamoto [MD] ; Tatsuya Nishimura, Tadashi Joukagi [SE]
*SFII': SCE (TG16) = Mari Yamaguchi, Isao Abe [MD]; Yoshihiro Sakaguchi, Yasushi Ikeda [SSD]; Tatsuya Nishimura, Tadashi Joukagi [SED]
*SFIIT (SNES) = Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe, Yuki Iwai [MD]; Yoshihiro Sakaguchi, Yasushi Ikeda [SSD]; Tatsuya Nishimura [SED] <---- Yoko credits this version on her website (and not others like the GEN or TG16 versions) despite not being credited on the in-game credits. This is because she had left Capcom by the game's release.
*SSFII + SSFIIT (ARC/CPS2/X68) + SFC [Includes SSFII and SSFIIT] (PSX/SAT) = Syun Nishigaki, Isao Abe [Music]; Nobuhiro Oouchi, Toshio Kajino [Sound]
*SSFII (SNES) = (?) [Music] [NOT the same as SFII or SFIIT (SNES)]; Ippo Yamada [Sound]
*SSFII (GEN) = (?) [Music] [NOT the same as SCE]; (?) [Sound]
*SSFII (PC-DOS) = (?) [Music]; (?) [Sound] ----> [NOT the same as SSFIIT (PC-DOS)]
*SSFIIT (3DO) + SSFII (FM Towns) = (?) [Music]; Ippo Yamada [Sound] ---> *Reused in Hyper Street Fighter II*
*SSFIIT (PC-DOS) = Neil Baldwin, Steve Duckworth [Music & Sound] [NOT the same as SSFII (PC-DOS)]
*SSFIIT (AMI) = George Dragon [Music]; (?) [Sound] [NOT the same as SFII (AMI) or SSFIIT (Amiga CD32)]
*SSFIIT (PC/Amiga CD32) = (?) [Music]; (?) [Sound]
*SSFIITR (GBA) = Chihiro Arisaka, Toshio Kajino [Sound]
*HSFII (ARC/CPS2/PS2/XBOX) = Mitsuhiko Takano [Music Arrange]; Hiroaki X68K Kondo [Sound Designer] --> Vocal version of Staff Roll only? (for Music) [In other words, is Takano the same person as Tatsui or Pakkun in Alph Lyla (the band)? If not then Takano had to have done the 3DO version]

MD=Music Design; SD=Sound Design; SE=Sound Effects; SSD=Sound Software Design (not necessarily SE); SED = Sound Effects Design

-I highly doubt Mitsuhiko Takano made them for HSFII's release, as the technology became highly outdated at that point. I think Takano only did the vocal version of Staff Roll, as it is the only 100% new track in the game; everything else is old stuff. Furthermore, the CPS2 versions sound more like upgrades of the CPS1 versions to me than rearrangements; it could have something to do with the difference of sound output between the two types; perhaps CPS2 just has one more channel (aside from higher sound quality and more instrument variety) than CPS1 which allowed what couldn't be played before to now be played. Between CPS1 Guile and CPS2 Guile, not a single part varied: everything was already there in CPS1; however the CPS2 versions is 2 seconds longer, but that is simply due to a slightly slower playing speed (about 6% slower than CPS1; no real differences aside from the resultant deeper tone). Same is true for Cammy expect it's a 1-second difference due to a shorter theme, which is why the change in tone between those two versions isn't as noticeable. By that logic, the 5 new CPS1 character themes (and any other themes new to SSFII) were also done by Syun.

VERY BIG EDIT:
"The CPS1 versions of the themes come from one of the Super Street Fighter II Turbo home ports but I cant remember the name of the console, it wasnt 3DO or FM-Towns it was even more obscure I think." -Renegade466isback

"I dont think it was that [CPS Changer], it was a home computer thing like Sharp X60000 watever its called one of those." -Renegade466isback

I trust Renegade's judgment; here's our answer for CPS1 compositions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_MaFMsf0aI

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Jun 7, 2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:56 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyubihanyou View Post
Different version credits
*SFII + SFIIT + SFII: RE (ARC/CPS1) = Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe
*SFII (SNES) = Yoko Shimomura, Isao Abe <---- Mistake [Should be Isao Abe, Yuki Iwai]
*SFII': SCE (GEN) = Tadashi Joukagi, Setsuo Yamamoto
*SFIIT (SNES) = Isao Abe, Yuki Iwai <----- (Note that Isao is first this time)
*SSFII + SSFIIT (ARC/CPS2) = Syun Nishigaki, Isao Abe
*SSFII (SNES) = Ippo Yamada
*SSFII (GEN) = Tadashi Joukagi, Setsuo Yamamoto (?)
*SSFIIT (3DO) = Ippo Yamada
Where did you get infos about SF composer of Genesis/SNES ports? There aren't final credits at the end of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyubihanyou View Post
VERY BIG EDIT:
"The CPS1 versions of the themes come from one of the Super Street Fighter II Turbo home ports but I cant remember the name of the console, it wasnt 3DO or FM-Towns it was even more obscure I think." -Renegade466isback

"I dont think it was that [CPS Changer], it was a home computer thing like Sharp X60000 watever its called one of those." -Renegade466isback

I trust Renegade's judgment; here's our answer for CPS1 compositions:

About the CPS1 four character theme (five because there's also the Akuma's one):
- it's not 3DO since it has arranged music with real instruments (same of the PS2 port of HSF2)
- it's not the CPS Changer since it was a CPS1 home console (like Neogeo one) thas has only ports of "SF2 Champions Edition & Hyper Fighting", so no new 5 characters on those epidoses
- it's not the PC-DOS, which has arranged soundtrack composed by Neil Baldwin & Steve Duckworth but different from the 3DO/PS2
- it's not the AMIGA that has same soundtrack of PC-DOS If I remember correctly

Maybe from the PS1 "Street Fighter Collection" that contains SSF2T? unlikely
The Sharp X68000 was best known for his arcade perfect ports but I don't know if they included more features (CPS1 soundtrack) on the game.
I think these 5 tunes were simple downgraded at the time of HSF2 making in 2003, only to give us the possibility to have 3 soundtracks complete during the game (CPS1/2 & arranged).
Why don't mail to Syun?
Old Sep 4, 2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Where did you get infos about SF composer of Genesis/SNES ports? There aren't final credits at the end of the game.
Most of those were in-game with the exception of SSFII for SNES and GEN and SSFIIT for 3DO. Ippo's profile in the Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero booklet states that he worked on SSFII for the SNES (either music or SE) and SSFIIT for the 3DO (most likely SE). SSFII for GEN was just me assuming that the same members as SFII': SCE for GEN were used again, hence the question mark (the same can be said for the SNES versions' staff).

**The booklet also states that Ippo worked on Demon's Crest, if anyone's interested.

Quote:
Why don't mail to Syun?
Believe me, I would if I could. I'd need a trustworthy translator before I can launch a hailstorm of questions their way.

***Also, Street Fighter Collection for PSX contains perfect emulations of the arcade versions of SSFII and SSFIIT. The Sharp X68000 version, likewise, is another perfect emulation of SSFII.

EDIT(09/27): Updated earlier post with more info. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UblHbPUdTuY - Street Fighter Collection (PSX)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV6_zNI4q58 - SSFII (Sharp X68000)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYvQz1T0aPo - Street Fighter 2 on 11 different platforms comparison (part 1/2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXo_1mRkFs - Street Fighter 2 on 11 different platforms comparison (part 2/2)

EDIT (10/23): I think the drum use in Gouki/Akuma's Stage proves that Syun composed his theme, as they are the same drums used in Fei Long's Stage theme [confirmed theme]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuhF_GXXS84 - Fei Long Stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpfKbBw1nI - Gouki/Akuma Stage

The use of slap bass in both also leads me to believe that Syun essentially handled the entire soundtrack, as most of the tracks have that slap bass [and sitar*] [and piano**] The use of the other, more high-pitched bass and its association with bells and brass [low and high] and violin leads me to believe that more's towards Isao Abe. The dominant bass type seems to be what divides the tracks the most.

Unofficial breakdown time GO!:
Opening, Tournament, Ken Stage, Chun-Li Stage, Blanka Stage*, Dhalsim Stage*, Balrog/Vega Stage, Vega/M. Bison Stage, Cammy Stage**, Fei Long Stage, Gouki/Akuma Stage*, Congratulations, Ken Ending 1 [includes same woodwind as T. Hawk Stage and has chimes (see below)], Ken Ending 2 [includes bells (see below)], Chun-Li Ending 1, Chun-Li Ending 2 [Ending 2 (with slap bass) built onto Ending 1], Chun-Li Ending 3, Blanka Ending, Dhalsim Ending*, Balrog/Vega Ending, Vega/M. Bison Ending [same instruments/tone as Balrog/Vega's Ending], Cammy Ending** [same woodwind between Cammy Ending and T. Hawk Stage], Fei Long Ending, Staff Roll, Ranking Display, SSFIIT Opening (share similarities with Cammy), SFII Title Demo [aka SSFIIT Player Select] ---> Syun Nishigaki (?)

Player Select, VS., Ryu Stage, Guile Stage, E. Honda Stage*, Zangief Stage, M. Bison/Balrog Stage [same bell trill as Ranking Display despite different bass type (see below)], Sagat Stage, Dee Jay Stage** [Cammy and Dee Jay share piano; Dee Jay has other kind of bass in it (see below)], T. Hawk Stage, Stage-End, Here Comes a New Challenger, Bonus Stage, Continue, Game Over, Ryu Ending, Guile Ending, E. Honda Ending*, Zangief Ending, M. Bison/Balrog Ending**, Sagat Ending, Dee Jay Ending, T. Hawk Ending [same brass as Guile Ending] --> Isao Abe (?)

Also,

ThatMemph
9 months ago
Wow. Talk about obscure. I've never even heard of that one. I just wiki'd it and found this little tidbit:
The Sharp X68000, often referred to as the X68k, is a home computer released only in Japan by the Sharp Corporation.
Hardware-wise, it's very similar to arcade hardware of the time, and it served as the Capcom CPS system development machine.

Renegade466isback
9 months ago
yah thats the one, I was always under the impression they downgraded the CPS2 songs to CPS1 exclusively for this release. I was suprised

Looks like we found the answer to how Capcom produced those tracks. Capcom produced the new compositions using the Sharp X68000 and was able to create both CPS1 and CPS2 versions of all those tracks [CPS1 = Early production (?), CPS2 = final version]. I guess they just had all those tracks [the CPS1 versions] in storage since SSFII and SSFIIT's production [3DO-ish version of SSFII opening theme (New Challengers) used in FM Towns version of SSFII for its opening theme, and 3DO-ish version of SFII opening theme (World Warrior) used in 3DO version's Player Select; FM Towns version has 3DO-ish Player Select for its Player Select].

The CPS1 version of Street Fighter Zero is proof that both types can be produced around the same period of time [CPS changer version of SFZ was released in March 1996], so all the CPS1 versions of all the new-for-SSFII compositions should be credited to either Syun or Isao (ex. CPS1 Fei Long Stage = Syun Nishigaki).
http://www.gamefaqs.com/cps/934571-s...hter-zero/data

Mitsuhiko Takano, therefore, must only be credited for the vocal Staff Roll theme, as it uses similar instruments to Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS [guitar, Japanese instruments used in End City, etc.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liyW7ce9Z2Y - Ready to Fight!! (HSFII)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW7Z-8lpZs - Battle Start! (MMBN5DS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3pQq_U74Mw - End City (MMBN5DS)

Last edited by kyubihanyou; May 3, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 06:34 PM

Hm. For the arcade version, i am going to have to say Isao and Syun were responsible for half and half, or maybe one did a little more than the other, but it does seem Isao did more here than he did in the CPS1 SF2. Something i notice about Isao's style is instrument blending and extensive echoes(arcade only) While Syun seems to be rather simplistic/straightforward. Just an echo effect, nothing more. Some songs seem to use the isao echoes(think Sagat's theme from SFII Arcade echoes) and sample blending(Isao did this even in SFII CPS1 with sagat's theme). From what i can tell, the ones that use the Isao effects are: Guile's theme, E.Honda's theme, Sagat's Theme, Lord Vega's Theme, T-Hawk's theme, Dee Jay's theme, Intro Theme, VS Theme, Game Over Theme, Credits. I suppose the endings were done by whoever made the main stage theme just like in the Zero games?
Old Jan 6, 2011, 02:59 PM
VGMdb Advisor

In this old interview with Abe he says (I think? need more sleep) he did T.Hawk and Dee Jay among the four new characters (so Cammy, Feilong=Syun).

(the interview also confirms Abe's SF2 Sagat / new challenger / VS tracks, if there were any doubts)

Last edited by Dag; Jan 19, 2011 at 03:25 AM.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag View Post
In this old interview with Abe he says (I think? need more sleep) he did T.Hawk and Dee Jay among the four new characters (so Cammy, Feilong=Syun).
This interview is for Hyper Street Fighter II (for anyone who's wondering). Mitsuhiko Takano (green), who was the music arranger, is interviewing Abe (blue). Komio (こみお) (pink) is a nickname for Yuko Komiyama. (http://www.capcom.co.jp/sound/blog/20041105_10469.html)

Abe definitely goes in-depth about Dee Jay, and T. Hawk is always mentioned with Dee Jay, so those two are Abe's.

Abe: 悩んだんですけどね、ディージェイをどうしようか。 [I wondered what to do about Dee Jay]

The only mention of Cammy and Fei Long is two sentence by Takano (a sentence separate from Dee Jay and T. Hawk discussion, mind you) that basically says 'I didn't do these four' (1st) and 'someone else did Cammy and Fei Long (2nd). That 'someone else' (1人) is obviously Syun Nishigaki.

高野その、新キャラの4曲って結構はっきりしてるじゃないですか。もう1人の方が作った、キャミィとフェイ ロンはちょっとロック調でキャラクターも熱いし。
Old Mar 6, 2012, 01:52 AM

Can we get the voice credits in this?

I am extremely knowledgable on ALL THINGS Ys and LUNAR. If you have a question about either series, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Old Mar 6, 2012, 02:58 PM

Yeah, i've always wondered who did the voices in this game. I also wonder if it's the same guy as the one is Muscle Bomber. I've only seen alleged credits for the game.