VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 25, 2021, 04:56 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I’m very happy this concert is coming to Blu-ray. The Osaka show I went to was incredible and it’s going to be great being able to relive the experience at home like this. This limited edition version is crazy expensive, but I’m really interested in seeing that 301-minute documentary and getting the download for the new Sam Griffin guitar arrange album, so I went ahead and pre-ordered this one.
Old Jan 25, 2021, 05:36 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Porter View Post
... seeing that 301-minute documentary and getting the download for the new Sam Griffin guitar arrange album....
Say Whaaaat???

Talk about a LOT of bonus material !!
Old Jan 25, 2021, 06:35 PM
Trusted Editor

It sucks, but is understandable, that concert commentary and huge documentary won't have English subtitles. Having them on the speaking parts during the concert is great though. It's the one thing I wish the Xenogears concert Bluray had.

Procyon's Twitter says they'll have a guide on Wednesday for international orders of the limited edition version, but after looking at the site they're selling it from I think it'll just be a guide on how to use a shipping proxy for it.
Old Jan 27, 2021, 01:07 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Sam Griffin should be credited as arranger for the Our Cerulean Skies album.

The short preview videos Procyon Studios is sharing on Twitter have "GUITAR & ARRANGEMENT by Sam Griffin".

Edit: Ah, never mind. I see him way at the bottom next to "Guitar Arranged by". I'm still not used to seeing things so broken up into such specific roles.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:16 AM
Trusted Editor

My copy had a sticker on the back with a barcode of 9202101200186. That doesn't seem to be a valid EAN or JAN code though (the first three digits are "reserved" and not in use by any country) and may just be for the store it was sold from. Should we use it anyways?
Old Apr 27, 2021, 04:11 PM
Trusted Editor

Added track times for concert and bonus Blu-ray. The concert disc has two extra chapters without titles so those times aren't on the entry. The missing tracks:

First chapter (intro): 1:57
Last chapter (credits): 4:43
Old Apr 30, 2021, 08:17 AM
Trusted Editor

I added a Master of Ceremonies credit to Mitsuda as uncredited since he MCs the entire thing. Sarah Àlainn and Naoya Sasaki also do some small speaking parts but I wouldn't really credit them as MCs and they're already credited as performers under different roles.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 09:43 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey View Post
Sarah Àlainn and Naoya Sasaki also do some small speaking parts but I wouldn't really credit them as MCs and they're already credited as performers under different roles.
Although you have to admit that Sasaki does the best part
Old Apr 30, 2021, 03:19 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
Although you have to admit that Sasaki does the best part
He's so fun to watch!

"MITSU!"

"DA!"

"MITSU!"

"DA!"