VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Product (Game) Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 9, 2020, 12:41 PM
VGMdb Staff

Some notes:

Development is credited to Project Sora, which was a studio that both Nintendo and Sora had stake in. I decided to link just Nintendo, but if people feel Sora should also be linked as developer, feel free to add them. EDIT: Apparently Project Sora is it's own company, not a studio like I thought.

Linked Hirokazu Tanaka as normal rather than featured, since a couple tunes are lifted directly from the original Kid Icarus.

I'm not sure if the Mastering Engineer or Coordinator credits apply to the game or just the soundtrack release. The credits on page 18 definitely are just for the album, but maybe everything on page 17 applies to the game itself.

Last edited by Nicolaas Hamman; Nov 15, 2020 at 12:53 AM.