VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 18, 2020, 06:18 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I got a sealed copy of this so before opening it I took photos of the front and back of the case. Then I took photos of the obi, disc, insert, and back.

There is no booklet, just a one-sided insert. The tray is plain white plastic.

The catalog number THPP-0001 is written on the inner ring on the reverse side of the disc, The letters and numbers are mirrored, but you can't see them from the front side. I've added an image of the reverse side of the disc.

I added composer, arranger, lyricist, and vocalist information based on what's written on the Obi and back.

Could someone please link those artists to this album? Thanks!

Last edited by Chris Porter; Mar 9, 2020 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Found the catalog number on the reverse side of disc
Old Feb 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

The word コート in the title is "Court" (as in "tennis court"—the first game's focus was on tennis, whereas this one is softball...not really a court, but you know...).

Should the romaji title be changed to Court no Naka no Tenshitachi 2?

Also, the official English translation of the title is Angels in the Court.

I don't know anything about how good (or bad) the game was, but this soundtrack is very good! It's too bad Satoshi Satou has done so few game soundtracks. I haven't heard Wrestle Angels SURVIVOR2, which he scored with MANYO.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Feb 19, 2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:37 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Porter View Post
The word コート in the title is "Court" (as in "tennis court"—the first game's focus was on tennis, whereas this one is softball...not really a court, but you know...).

Should the romaji title be changed to Court no Naka no Tenshitachi 2?

Also, the official English translation of the title is Angels in the Court.
Yes, it should be romanized as "Court" based on the link to the game's website.

http://web.archive.org/web/200607091...ten/index.html