VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 28, 2011, 11:03 AM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the black cloth-like item is in one of the photos provided? It looks like it might be a manual holder or something? I have contacted people selling this and they have no idea what it is. They could only suggest that it might be a special pre-order bonus.

If anyone has a set that contains this item for sale, I would be interested.

Many thanks,
Regards,
Bobby.

Edit: Alright, I found out from talking to owners of this edition and a collector of FF merchandise that this is not part of this soundtrack. It is a bandana, released seperately as a stand-alone piece of merchandise by Square.

I think its misleading to picture this as part of the contents. Perhaps the title of the picture could be edited to say that the bandana is not included?

Last edited by Bobmanbob; May 2, 2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2012, 05:14 PM
Trusted Editor

I'm not sure why there's a separate entry for this but the English tracklist is completely f'd. Can someone remove it and make it link from the parent? Just off memory when I retagged my rip:

All the "Song of Prayer" use '-' instead of '~'
Some of the Song of Prayer characters are wrong (Yojimbo, Shiva)
The "(orchestra version)" should be "-Orchestra Version-"
The Ridess track is wrong
.. among others.

The parent tracklist is much better.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 05:21 PM

I agree with dancey. This might be cleaner with an "English (official)" track list linked from 14754 and with an "English (alternate)" track list linked from 16, I think.

Last edited by zierts; Aug 29, 2022 at 05:33 AM.