VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 12, 2019, 03:28 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images of the contents (game box, case, and soundtrack), as well as a detail of the back of the game box indicating that this soundtrack is enclosed within.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 06:43 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

According to Takeshi Abo on Twitter, both he and Jun Murakami composed music for this game. There were 60 total BGM tracks made, with Abo creating 36 of those. Also, he said that he thinks the BGM in this game is the same BGM that was used in the TV-anime broadcasting of this title. Should we add that info to the "Categories" field?

I'm not sure if both Abo and Murakami's tracks appear on this CD, but it's likely since I feel like it would be strange to include just one of the two composers' work on a soundtrack release, especially since the music was split pretty evenly between them. But I can't say for certain.

Source: https://twitter.com/CPorterMusic/sta...79934111113216
Old Apr 13, 2020, 07:06 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Update: I just got a full track-by-track breakdown of this OST. It does include tracks by both Abo and Murakami. In the public Twitter thread, he says that he doesn't know the composer of track 26 since he doesn't have this CD. I messaged him privately and shared a video of the first few seconds and he confirmed it was Murakami. Then he requested to hear the beginning of track 25, which he confirmed was one of his own tracks (but it wasn't originally included in the list he shared). So this updated info will be reflected in the final breakdown that I add to the notes.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Apr 13, 2020 at 07:11 PM.