VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 6, 2010, 11:19 PM

Default I guess I also got bored and took pics of my vgm collection

I uploaded all of them just to photobucket for view, though I will probably toss a few up in here for small viewing:

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac23/Mercenary09/

Is this working.. it's the lucky signature I got from Sakimoto when I ordered from cocoebiz.

some of the Rockman soundtracks together

I became pretty camera happy and kept snapping until I got some decent quality photos. I probably leveled up as a camera user here. For some reason, the collection seems smaller once you see them in random photos.

And a glimpse of where it all is for I guess the wonder

I only tossed the lamp there cause I wanted to get some lighting, haha.. sounds so silly. In the end, I just went with some low lighting setting and stood further back to take some shots and sort of got some okay shots shining light (but not too well usually since it's really not a good light source to use)
Old May 7, 2010, 02:02 AM
VGMdb Administrator

What I love most about these pictures is how it looks like you've spent all your money on this amazing game music collection, rather than buying furniture or a bed.

This isn't meant as an insult, since we've all been there. I remember a friend back in grad school -- his bedroom was just a blanket on the floor, and boxes upon boxes of comic books, all stored in protective sleeves. Back then, I had a Magic the Gathering collection that was worth more than everything else I owned combined, including my car.
Old May 7, 2010, 06:26 AM

Haha, understandable. The picture may not show it because it is out of view slightly (this was to show the area of where all my vgm is without cutting off the top of the GG box, though I could have lowered it some), but there is actually a bed where those blankets are.

I haven't really bought many vgm due to obvious $ funds, but most of this was collected from 2004~2007. Then I nearly stopped buying anything. I would definitely buy less than I did if I could afford it now, and ones I would favor more than a sort of impulse buy.