VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 5, 2008, 04:51 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I have a question about the classification of this album, Double Precision, and Blob. Do they contain any game music (doujin, fanmade), or are they chiptunes (demo scene), or are they just works by other VGM/doujin artists (works)?
Old Oct 5, 2008, 06:43 AM

None of the albums contain any arrangement of game music from what I've heard off the samples they have on their site, and BLOB album. There's nothing noted about any arrangement for all 3 albums. If I were to make sure I would need the actual album credits but I'm sure it's all original work. According to the scans that I have for BLOB there's no note of arrangements and I've listened to most of it and haven't recognize a single song being arranged.
Old Oct 9, 2008, 02:09 PM

Just wondering if these albums are still going to be staying in the queue until better clarification for the albums is found. I'm sure all the albums are original work and it would be noted if there was arrangements. Take a look at the scans I put up for BLOB. Sorry if it's a bit huge you can take them down if it poses a problem for others.

http://vgmdb.net/album/10571
Old Oct 9, 2008, 03:14 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, The entries are fine. I was just debating about whether to reclassify them as works. I'll do that and approve them.
Old Jan 5, 2009, 08:32 PM

I have been looking for this album for over a year now, and have had absolutely no luck in finding it or any information at all that might be helpful in doing so... I am terribly sorry if this post is in the wrong place, but I am dying to know--does anyone know where to find this (Floating Point)?

Thanks, and if I should be asking this elsewhere, please direct me to the appropriate forum.