VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:17 AM

My CD has six tracks on it, even though the inserts only list the four. The first four are the same as listed, but the last two are actual instrumental versions, without the backing vocals. I can't find any information online about whether there was a change in printing, anyone have any information?
Old Aug 31, 2016, 01:36 AM
VGMdb Administrator

My copy has six tracks as well, so I updated the tracklist.

Also I don't really think this should be categorized as doujin since it has a regular JAN and was distributed at comiket and on regular shops by Visual Art's.