VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 8, 2021, 07:58 PM
VGMdb Administrator

@Irockz

I have accepted your draft, but deleted everything except the cast. I am confused about it because of the following discrepancies between the notes and the formerly linked artists in the draft:

Quote:
Not in the Notes
3506 Tetsuroh Kashibuchi Composer, Arranger
4663 Yasuhiko Shigemura Composer, Lyricist
34072 Freezer Lyricist
561 Satoshi Kadokura Arranger
10003 Kou Ikeda Performer
27439 The Blessin' Four Performer

Missing from the Draft
0 Daisuke Inoue Vocals, Composition, Arrangement
0 The Buressum Four Chorus
I am not sure where the extra artist come in. Also, you give credits for disc 2-03 as if it were a vocal track, but it looks like it's a drama track, so something is off.

Also, you got the credits for these songs from other albums, which is fine, but you should change 'performer' to 'vocal' (or "chorus", or whatever the actual role is) now that we have the new role system.

So anyway, if you could clean those up and resubmit, I will take a look at them again.
Old Jan 9, 2021, 04:12 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
3506 Tetsuroh Kashibuchi Composer, Arranger
Tracks 1.10 and 12 are non-vocal tracks from Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, which were composed and arranged by him. I'll be sure to add the credit to the notes to avoid further confusion though.

Quote:
4663 Yasuhiko Shigemura Composer, Lyricist
561 Satoshi Kadokura Arranger
Track 2.13 for whatever reason isn't mentioned on the back cover so I neglected to add it's track information, my bad!

Quote:
10003 Kou Ikeda Performer
34072 Freezer Lyricist
0 Daisuke Inoue Vocals, Composition, Arrangement
I accidentally copied the track information from Gundam Singles History II rather than I, where there's a cover of Eien ni Amuro by Daisuke Inoue.

Quote:
27439 The Blessin' Four Performer
0 The Buressum Four Chorus
These are one and the same. The reason that it's badly Romanized is because that's the track credit given on other instances of the song on VGMDB.

Quote:
Also, you give credits for disc 2-03 as if it were a vocal track, but it looks like it's a drama track, so something is off.
The titles indicate that those tracks also play a song in the background of those chapters. In the case of 2.03 "Anime Janai", and in the case of 2.05 "Silent Voice" and "Issenmannen Ginga".
Old Jan 9, 2021, 01:52 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Thank you for the explanation and the corrections.