VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 26, 2009, 09:10 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The Booklet 04 and 05 scans contain an interview with the BGM staff, I believe conducted by Takashi Sasugano (流石野孝, just 流石野 and 流石 in the interview). The following people are present in the interview:
  • メタルユーキ (Metal Yuhki, alias of Mikio Saito)
  • nor (Noritada Matsukawa)
  • 村井聖夜 (Seiya Murai)
  • 地獄車中村 (Jigokuguruma Nakamura)
  • あきろぴと (akiropito)
  • 東野美紀 (Miki Higashino)
  • 野口洋江 (Hiroe Noguchi)
  • TAMA-CHANG (Hiroshi Tamawari)
But I don't know if they all composed, or if one or more did production, direction, etc. EDIT: Hiroshi Tamawari's (TAMA-CHANG's) sole contribution to this soundtrack was arranging one piece, so they are not all composers.

Last edited by CHz; Apr 2, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 03:10 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Engineer 東 論's name appears in the credits of the original TG-CD version of Tokimeki Memorial as 東 . I didn't really get hits on either version of the name, so I'm not sure which is correct. There's a recording engineer Satoru Higashi who worked for Sound Sky Studio and later perhaps Sega that might be him, in which case 諭 is more likely to be correct.

Les Willams is also a typo: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/les-williams/43/bb0/9b5 (not to be confused with this engineer who has the same name).