VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 2, 2017, 11:59 AM

Default VICL-60248: COWBOY BEBOP: Vitaminless

Title: Added the original title from the spine.

Notes: The format from the booklet was a mess. I changed this so that it is now easier to read.

The back is crediting the Seatbelts for M-01 and M-05. It's not clear what this is exactly for, so I just put "Performance" until can somebody can find a better term.

Covers: The "Booklet Front & Back" is showing the bootleg catalog of A8-1096. Can somebody delete this please and upload it to the correct entry?

Tracklist: The back is only listing 7 tracks. At the bottom of the interior booklet under "Seatbelts", an eigth track is credited as "Black Coffee". This is a bonus track, but I don't know if it should or should not be on the tracklist that the DB has. I left it as it is.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 11:15 AM

I've uploaded the legit insert that has the track listing.

Unless there was a jewel case release of this, the original upload for the back would seem to me to be of a bootleg release. My copy, of which I've uploaded a scan of the back, came as a cardboard sleeve, replicating many vinyl albums -- you can tell by the obi, as the yellow stripe is way too thin to be for a jewel case. There is no booklet, per se, as it just came with the 3 pages (the three pages that aren't the front cover) as loose pieces of paper.