VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 14, 2010, 07:59 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Argh, never mind!

Last edited by Nisto; Sep 15, 2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 04:48 PM
VGMdb Advisor

So, I uploaded an incomplete set of scans. Unfortunately, I don't have the combo cards and instructions... so if anyone has them and could scan them, please do! I didn't mind scanning the disc since it's just a blank surface, nothing fancy...

Last edited by Nisto; Sep 15, 2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2016, 08:07 AM

Does anyone know where the guitar riff from "Heihachi Mishima" comes from? I've also heard it in "Mysticker Storage" from Blazer Drive, so I'm guessing it comes from a common sample library?
Old Jul 18, 2019, 06:57 AM

Added Card Variant 5, which adds character cards for Xiaoyu and Eddy.

Sorry I had to stick with scans here, I would have gladly went with the photograph style of the others, but I don't have a digital camera at the moment and my phone's a old fashioned flip phone, so I don't know how good the quality would be with that option. When I get around to getting a camera (maybe I should ask Santa for one? Christmas IS coming, lol j/k) I'll do a more pleasing shot with the entire package.

Maybe if I quit buying OSTs I could get around to picking one up, I mean they are relatively inexpensive compared to what they use to be. Additionally, curious as it is the flip phone is a personal choice. I'm not really a phone person (I don't feel the need to have anything next to latest thing) and just have it for emergencies. Uh, not that anyone asked that, I just felt someone was going to ask why I don't have a smart phone.

Lastly, I MAY be getting another copy of this album, so I MAY have another set of cards to add IF I open it. I ordered a copy of this from a seller and well, it took six days to get a message saying they got my payment, and they they said they'd ship it in the next five business days and message me when they did. Unfortunately, that was 27 days ago and I haven't heard a peep since. (so 6 days + 27 days = I probably got ripped off.) So if that copy DOES show up, I'll probably see if anyone is interested in it; I have a few spots where I may be able to unload it. Depending on what they want, I may be able to open it prior to doing that.

I like this soundtrack a ton though, but the PlayStation take has some tracks I want as well. I'm having trouble locating a copy of it however.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 07:28 AM
Trusted Editor

Scans are even better than photos. Most of variants if not all were taken from auctions, that's why they are not scanned.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
Scans are even better than photos. Most of variants if not all were taken from auctions, that's why they are not scanned.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. Now that I think about it, I guess it was kind of silly of me to assume all those pictures being similar in style was by design.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 01:25 PM

Question. I got the other copy of the album, but I got Yoshimitsu and Lei cards, which there is already a picture of, but that picture is with two other cards. Should I still upload this so ppl know the original paring? Also, it would be a scan like variant 6.
Old Aug 1, 2019, 06:10 AM
Trusted Editor

There is no original pairing, these cards were put in random. So yes, please scan and upload them