VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 10, 2009, 05:36 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Sorry for the recent spam of albums of this kind..

Even worse is that i do not have much informations to give about them.. (about the music)

All of these games are re-release of old Arcade games for PS2, all published by "Hamster".
They all contain the same things:

- The game
- A 3.5" mini-DVD with footage of the other games in the Oretachi Game Center series, as well as the current game gameplay footage
- A 3.5" soundtrack mini-CD
- An official guide book
- A trading card with artwork from the game
- A binder which holds both bonus discs and which also has the gameplay rules printed on it.

Best example would be this Dracula release, i fetched scans from a Dracula fan-site.

Last edited by Myrkul; Jun 10, 2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 09:12 AM

Did the music in the PS2 port of Haunted Castle sound different than the original arcade version? And was it what this CD particularly covered? Otherwise, I'd go with Arcade as a platform here (this might be question of the emulation quality of MAME, which apparently the developer ripped off).

Also, it appears the arranger of the last track was Takayuki Aihara, although he wasn't part of SuperSweep.
Old Apr 2, 2021, 05:42 AM

Cedille mentions the ripping off the emulator by Hamster. I read a long time ago an article about this, but I can't find it anymore. Can anyone help?