VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 16, 2017, 04:23 PM

Default Original Music Based On Anime

Heya. I'm Jay and I'm a musician. I absolutely LOVE anime! So much so that I created a YouTube channel that is dedicated to making ORIGINAL Music entirely about anime. as of now I only have one song but expect many more. I tend to write orchestral or marching band pieces (all instrumental) but I do intend to write some pop, rap, or r&b like songs about anime (which would include vocals). Anyway feel free to check out my youtube channel and my 1st song. This piece was written for a string orchestra and was based on the anime Gosick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxy3NosspBo thanks and hope you enjoy.

P.s. feel free to read up about the project on my youtube channel's about page.