VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 18, 2019, 09:53 AM
Trusted Editor

What a great album here!
I think that Jun Hiroe is one of the best talents found by Starchild/King Records, her voice is powerful!
It's her only album, what a pity that her musical career was so short.
We have great pop-rock songs here. It's almost a best of Jun Hiroe that we have, it's mostly missing the 1st version of "WE NEED LOVE".
But it's replaced by a wonderful Japanese version in track 1. 6 songs are related to anime, and among the new songs, track 4 is really a great rock song. It's one of my favorites on the album, as well as the amazing "Silent Voice", the 2nd Opening Theme from Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ.
Otherwise all the songs are very good and the album can be listened continuously!
In brief, it's an album that I highly recommend, especially for songs lovers of the 80s!
Old Jun 25, 2023, 02:03 PM

i came across this album recently. And really was a surprise, and sad at the same time.
I am not familiar if she kept giving concerts or something, but she pointed as retiring in 2009. Did she even held concerts?
Anyway, as much like Haruko Sagara, which has...2 albums i think, she decided to just bee and actress instead of both musician and actress. In 80ts many singers started as ...well, singers, but preferred acting .
Anyway, this album is very good. I love it almost... no, i love everything.