VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 6, 2010, 03:31 PM

I'm doubting that Tsukasa Saitoh composed this by himself. Chudah's Corner lists Kota Hoshino and the actual soundtrack book only lists Tsukasa Saitoh as "Sound Director".

Furthermore Hoshino has the track "Morning Glow" on his myspace, an arranged version of "Morning, Lemontea". He doesn't credit anyone else either.

Anyone know anything useful?
Old Aug 12, 2010, 04:33 PM

Yeah whoever said Tsukasa Saitoh was flat-out wrong. He was the sound director while Hoshino was the only composer, it's at the back of the book. I'll supply pics as soon as I can.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 05:02 PM

Nice, thanks. Any information and scans we can get of this album would be very nice, it's such a mysterious entry right now. I don't think we even have scans of the tracklist up yet. I wish I could find my set, but there's a number of albums I own that have just completely disappeared, I can't find them anywhere. And I know I own this too (it's very sad).
Old Aug 12, 2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
Nice, thanks. Any information and scans we can get of this album would be very nice, it's such a mysterious entry right now. I don't think we even have scans of the tracklist up yet. I wish I could find my set, but there's a number of albums I own that have just completely disappeared, I can't find them anywhere. And I know I own this too (it's very sad).
I sadly have no scanner but I can take high-resolution photos as placeholders just for the information. Complete credits and tracklist coming tomorrow!
Old Aug 12, 2010, 05:09 PM

Hmm, well I still have no scanner either, so anything will do. Looking forward to it!
Old Aug 14, 2010, 04:47 PM

Just gonna give this a little bump to say thanks, this is awesome. One thing that gives me a warm feeling inside, I had the correct capitalization of "Out Like A Light" in my own music library, with the 'A' capitalized (I edited this but the old tracklist had it lowercased). After so long of not being able to find my copy and staring at a lowercase 'a' here I was starting to doubt myself from some years ago when I bought this, but I had it right.
Old Aug 15, 2010, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
Just gonna give this a little bump to say thanks, this is awesome. One thing that gives me a warm feeling inside, I had the correct capitalization of "Out Like A Light" in my own music library, with the 'A' capitalized (I edited this but the old tracklist had it lowercased). After so long of not being able to find my copy and staring at a lowercase 'a' here I was starting to doubt myself from some years ago when I bought this, but I had it right.
No problem mate! I aim to please. It's always great to know you're right too hahaha
Old Jul 5, 2014, 12:37 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Takeshi Yanagawa includes this game in his works list, but he's not in the credits, so I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. He did for sure work on another From Software game, Lost Kingdoms II.
Quote:
ゲーム:カルドセプト/シェンムー1・2/ドカポン・ザ・ワールド/アーマードコア・サイレントライン/リトルウィッチ・ロマネスク/御伽/たまごっち/フォックス・ジャンクション/TOYS DREAM/カードキャプターさくら/グループSチャレンジ/RUNE2/etc....
The only composer credited on this album is definitely Hoshino. Is this soundtrack complete?
Old Jul 5, 2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
Takeshi Yanagawa includes this game in his works list, but he's not in the credits
As Armored Core 3 and Armored Core 3 Silent Line are different games, I think you should check the credit of AC3 SL instead. His name is found anywhere neither in the PSP port staff section nor in the original PS2 staff section though.