VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 23, 2021, 11:21 AM
Trusted Editor

Default COCX-30330: Memorial Album of The Musical Pretty Soldier SAILORMOON Theme...

Of the artist romanizations submitted most are in the database. The few that have romanizations and are not in the database were taken from this album submitted by whatkind. (https://vgmdb.net/album/79765)
I'd asked Secret Squirrel if I could take them from it and he told me that the translations from whatkind were usually right, so I left them that way in the notes submitted. In the draft submitted for the album every artist is with the original name and according to what we talked Secret Squirrel was going to check it.