VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 24, 2009, 04:05 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Default ECC-1025: Comic CD Collection - Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Ken Vol.4

Just a few words to say that i am missing the translation of the last subtitles..
for the 4 Fire Emblem "comic cd collection" dramas, and the Star Ocean: Till the end of Time one.

I also think it's safe to link all of these drama artists, i really searched everywhere to have the maximum of confirmation.
Can't say it's perfect since i do not have back cover scans but it should be ok.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search