VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 6, 2007, 07:23 AM
VGMdb Administrator

A note regarding this album:

Chudah's Corner and RPGFan both credit "Yuki Nita" as composer, but EroGameScape credits team RETRONICA.

I've done a bit of factchecking, and it seems that this page has the composers right:
http://www.sol.dti.ne.jp/~mushi/review/natusuna.html

Yuuichi Ohta is from team RETRONICA, and he is also credited as a composer on the OVA soundtrack (KDCA-0001). The other two are confirmed, since they are credited as the original track authors on the Remix Soundtrack (SMP-1742).

I've updated the artist fields to reflect this.
Old Dec 6, 2007, 07:27 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Testing out BBCode.

If all goes well, this should end up as a reply to the original thread.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 05:34 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I've uploaded images for this one: case front (large), case back (large), booklet (front, back, all pages), disc, and Obi. The tray is just plain white.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 06:32 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added a "Known BGM composer credits". Hideshi Saito states in the booklet that he composed 『夏色の砂時計』, 『運命への帰着』, and some character themes, for a total of six tracks in all. Unfortunately, there are five character themes, not four, so there's no way to determine which ones are his. To further confuse things, Masahiro Sano states that he also did mainly character themes...which doesn't make sense as he would have only done one of the five character themes if what Hideshi Saito said was correct. So, for now I've just credited Saito for tracks 6 and 7. I've also added the Chopin and Tchaikovsky tracks to this section.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Dec 3, 2019 at 05:18 PM.