VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:09 PM
VGMdb Administrator

@dante1613: please don't use nausicaa.net as a source for tracklists. This one was pretty bad and I had to fix most of the other ones too. I may have gotten some kanji wrong so if someone else can check this one, go ahead.

Also their romanization is different from the one we use (at least on most albums I looked at), so they should be fixed. The english translations are ok-ish, but remember to check the formatting of the original tracklist and match it when you submit them (things like punctuation, capitalization, tracks already in english, etc).

EDIT: I have no clue what ストロガフガフ is supposed to be.

Last edited by Illidan; Sep 1, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
... I may have gotten some kanji wrong so if someone else can check this one, go ahead.

Also their romanization is different from the one we use (at least on most albums I looked at), so they should be fixed...

EDIT: I have no clue what ストロガフガフ is supposed to be.
1/ I will check that later [edit: done]

2/ not 100% sure but that could be a joke to call beef stroganoff into something more "comical" (strogafgaf)

Last edited by Phonograph; Sep 2, 2014 at 02:27 AM.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 08:03 PM

Default Was there a first pressing bonus slipcase and special discart?

I'm guessing the slipcase was a first pressing bonus? I bought my copy from cdjapan in 2017, and it did not come with the slipcase. Also, the disc art is completely different than what's been submitted with mine having no graphics outside of the Studio Ghibli Records logo, and the discs being a solid color of purple/lilac (disc 1) and goldish brown (disc 2) with the track listings printed on each disc.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 12:28 PM

Detailed vocal credits for M2-17 (from jap. WP):
歌 - 山田家の人々(朝丘雪路、益岡徹、荒木雅子、五十畑迅人、宇野なおみ)・藤原先生(矢野顕子) / コーラス - テアトルアカデミーと劇団ひまわりの子供たち、ジブリ混声合唱団

Yamada Family (M1-16, M2-17):
Yukiji Asaoka, Toru Masuoka, Masako Araki, Hayato Isohata, Naomi Uno

Ms. Fujiwara* and classmates:
Akiko Yano, Children of Theater Academy and Himawari Theater Group

*Ms. Fujiwara is Nonoko's teacher, her seiyu Akiko Yano composed most of this OST