VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 7, 2016, 10:33 PM

I uploaded a scan that contains the tracklist (just two tracks), but I'm unable to enter Japanese characters and the titles were not in the tags, so I'll have to leave that to someone else. I even tried to OCR the image, but that didn't go as planned.

I've also seen the catalog # IFPI-LA825 used for this a few places on the web. None were official so I didn't include it.
Old Oct 7, 2016, 11:06 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Thanks for the scan, added the tracklist.

We generally don't add IFPI codes as catalog, so if this doesn't have one it's fine to leave the field empty.

EDIT: also fixed the terrible artist field and the other 2 entries.

Last edited by Illidan; Oct 7, 2016 at 11:19 PM.