VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 9, 2018, 01:57 PM

No one added this? I guess the Smash hype was really extreme.

Though my other guess is that it could be a physical release of what we already got digitally before, although nothing's confirmed yet.

Seems like this CD will only be released in the US limited edition of the game (sold out on Amazon already). Japan, Europe, Australia, etc, will not be getting this CD (Japan isn't even getting a limited edition, from what I can tell).

Also, it seems that the logo for the game has removed the "project" part of the name it had before, so I've credited the game as "OCTOPATH TRAVELER".

The one thing I'm not sure about is the publisher, whether it's Nintendo of America or Square Enix, or maybe a combination of both. If anyone could fill that part of the page in, that'd be great.

Last edited by MBgov1133; Mar 9, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 08:00 AM

From what i have seen its Square for Japan and Nintendo for the rest of the world (wikipedia).
The loss of the CD for Europe is not a big deal since its just a sound selection and we all gonna buy the full OST

Super hyped about this game and from what i have heard of the "preview version" the OST is pretty good too.