VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 1, 2012, 08:04 PM
Trusted Editor

Default Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten OST

This entry has few issues where I need some help:
1. Price.
Originally around Jan, you could buy this soundtrack for 99 cents alongside the game. But now that this game has been released also on Steam and GOG.com, the soundtrack comes alongside the game for free. So, really no idea what to put as price.

2. Title of the album.
GOG.com has this on tags as Defender's Quest soundtrack (with small s on soundtrack), and Steam as Defender's Quest OST. I decided for Soundtrack. So change to whatever feels right.

3. Covers.
Both Steam and GOG.com version did come with different covers, Steam had just two same pictures with small sizes (200x200 and 75x75) and GOG had different picture, but with better size, so I chose that as default cover.

4. Publisher.
No idea what to put in here.